Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Cold Weather Fun!

This post is kind of a hodge podge of stuff we've done when the weather has been too cold to go outside which has been a lot lately.

When the weather is cold outside, I think of hot chocolate and s'mores. I know we traditionally think of s'mores around a campfire and I do too but when it's cold outside they just seem perfect. I just make them in the microwave and they turn out great. Here's Jaxon enjoying some.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

When we got out our Halloween tub to decorate, there were some old Halloween costumes including Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle costumes that Blake and I wore in college so Jaxon had to try them out. (Blake and I wore shirts when we wore them though.)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here he is as a pirate with no clothes - aren't all pirates like that?

Photobucket

Photobucket

This was a Halloween decoration Linda Nelson gave us before she left that Jaxon wore around his neck and pretended to be a bat. Yes those stupid little strings were all over the house - Thanks Linda!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment