Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Monster Cookies

Here is the recipe I make for Monster Cookies. They're a favorite from my childhood and then making them with my Granny and Blake as I got older. They're always a hit!

Monster Cookies
6 eggs
2 c. white sugar
2 c. brown sugar
1 c. butter
2 t. vanilla
2 1/2 c. peanut butter (JIF is the only kind I use!)
9 c. quick oatmeal
4 t. soda
1 c. chocolate chips
1 c. M&M's

Mix eggs, brown and white sugar, and butter. Cream or beat until light. Add peanut butter and vanilla. Mix with dry ingredients. Can dip with ice cream scoop to make large cookies. Bake 350 for 10 - 12 minutes. Easily doubled for big batch.

1 comment:

  1. Brings back wonderful memories. Remember when Blake broke my wooden spoon....the one he replaced it with will never break!!! And he was mixing them in a wash pan! Of course we washed it first! I thought it had more choc. chips and M&M's in it.

    ReplyDelete