Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Announcing...

Time to finally announce on the blog that we are expecting in early April. We waited until we told Jaxon then let him tell everyone. We told him 2 Sundays ago. I just put up the sonogram picture to see if he'd notice and right away he was like that's a picture of a baby. I had no idea he'd even know what it was. He was pretty funny looking between the picture then looking at me. He was looking at my belly to see if anything was there. We told him and he was sooooo excited! He was smiling about it for days afterward. My favorite Jaxonism from it was when he asked, "Mommy can I cuddle with you and the baby?" Also, every time I eat he wants to see if the baby is any bigger. He also tells me all the time, "I love you baby... and mommy too."
He's so excited to be a big brother. He said he'll be happy with what he gets but he really wants a baby sister so we'll see.
I've not been feeling well at all. Extremely tired and sick. Fortunately my sickness happens more at night so I'm able to get through the day at school.
So prayers please for a healthy baby and also for mommy to feel better soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment