Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Random Cute Pics

Trying to catch up on my blog so this posts is going to be some cute pics that I've got that don't need a lot of a writing.

Playing on the kitchen floor before she was crawling while Mommy cooks.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

With Grandma. Grandma, Grandpa, and Uncle D came to one of Blake's junior high football home games. (Mainly because there was stuff I had left at their house that I needed. Thanks!)
Photobucket

Photobucket

With Grandpa.
Photobucket

Photobucket

With Uncle D
Photobucket

Photobucket

Jemma's first time in the high chair at Grandma's. It was mine when I was little.
Photobucket

Photobucket

I don't know how long Jaxon has been doing this when he takes a bubble bath but he almost always put on a Santa beard. Goofball!
Photobucket

Photobucket

We went to the State Fair (another posts). Something happened before we went to the fair and I woke up and my shoulder was killing me and was still hurting bad after a few days so we decided to go to the Chiropractor the day before we went. Here are some pics before the fair. (I love this outfit Jemma's wearing!) We visited mom at school so she could show Jemma off at work.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Playing with Uncle D and getting close to crawling.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Jemmaism:
Here are some nicknames we have for Jemma right now: Babydoll, Jemmers, Sweetie pie, Jemma Bemma!

Jaxonism:
Last week first grade did apple stuff and learned about Johnny Appleseed. Jaxon made a Johnny Appleseed puppet. He was pretending he was Johnny Appleseed and put on a show for Jemma. He wanted me to ask him questions and I was running out of things I knew he would know about Johnny Appleseed so I asked him why he never got married. Jaxon thought a minute and said, "Well, I'm kind of weird. I wear a pot on my head."

No comments:

Post a Comment