Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Happy 9th Anniversary

January 4 was our 9th wedding anniversary. I already said that I spent the actual day being sick but Blake did a good job of taking care of me and the kids while I was out of commission. I can't believe that it will be 10 next year! Wow we are really getting old. It's really crazy when you add that to how long we've been together - 14 years! We don't like to spend too much money on gifts for each other since we just had Christmas but Blake got me a rose (my fav) and a really special Willow Tree figurine. I will admit when I first saw the box I was thinking Oh another trinket but when I saw it it was perfect!

Photobucket

Isn't it adorable and just right for our family right now. Jaxon even saw right away the resemblance and said, "Mom it is you with me and Jemma." How precious! This "trinket" is a keeper that I'll always display.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary! I remember being a part of your wedding. I can't believe it has been 9 years.

    ReplyDelete