Thursday, October 4, 2012

Learning to Mow

Jaxon has been bugging us about learning to mow so we finally let him help some. I know he's not ready to do it by himself but we figured it is good to get him started while he was interested. He was super excited. He got tired of it after awhile since we have a push mower so I don't think he'll be jumping up and down next time.

Blake opening up the yard.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Jemma loves her Bubbie and wants to be wherever he is. Also she always wants to be outside so she had a hard time staying in with me for awhile as I was working on supper.
Photobucket

This helped keep her happy enough for me to finish up.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Finally released and trying to get to Bubbie.
Photobucket

Here is Jaxon whacking the weeds while Blake is doing some mowing.
Photobucket

Photobucket




No comments:

Post a Comment