Friday, December 14, 2012

Getting Along and Loving It!

Even though Jemma is only 1, her and Jaxon already fight. It amazes me how young sibling stuff starts. It is not that bad since they are so far in age but they already push each other's buttons. The other day Jaxon tripped her and she was wailing but no tears. I picked her up and she kept going. I said, "Do you want Jaxon to get in trouble?" and she said yes and quit crying, waiting for me to yell at him. Instead I was laughing. So I love seeing them get along which is actually quite often if Jemma isn't being cranky.

Jemma was so excited when Jaxon let her play with his batcave. We keep Jaxon's toys in his room since there are so many little pieces. Plus our house is dinky so nobody gets to keep their toys in the living room. They get to bring them out and put it back. They played for quite a few nights together with this and Jemma did a good job of listening to Jaxon to play with the good and bad guys.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment