Friday, April 12, 2013

Dora is Back!

When Jaxon was little he liked Dora the Explorer and from there got into the related series Diego. He was even Diego when I think he was 2 or 3 for Halloween. So we have some Dora and Diego DVD's and books that he doesn't watch anymore because he has graduated to Disney XD. Jemma has never sat still to watch TV which is fine with me but all the sudden she started talking about Dora. It took me awhile to figure out who she was talking about because Dora hasn't been in our lives for a long time. I was shocked when I put in a Dora video that she knew the characters so she must watch it at the babysitter's house. So we have now been taken back over by Dora in our lives and dug up all our old stuff. She loves to sing along and dance with them. My favorite thing that we had for Jaxon was a Dora video that had a mat and maracas (ok maybe those aren't my favorite) that you can participate with. Jemma makes me rewind the dancing parts over and over.

Oh and you also have to do it with her so she is getting out a mat that is actually for a train for me to play on.
 photo file_zpsab4ec7c0.jpg

 photo file_zpsa8c99bf4.jpg

 photo file_zps3318c5e2.jpg

She even shares a maraca with you.
 photo file_zps7384b43b.jpg

Jemmaism:
TV Show Playlist
Dora
Mickey's Playhouse (just to see Minnie Mouse)

Jaxonism:
TV Show Playlist
Disney XD - Kicking It, Shake it Up, Lab Rats, Suite Life of Zach and Cody, Phineas and Ferb, Pair of Kings
Duck Dynasty
The Middle
The Big Bang Theory (at grandparent's house, not usually appropriate)
He doesn't really watch Nickelodeon much anymore.
He is a lot like his mama and loves movies. That is a much longer list!

No comments:

Post a Comment