Tuesday, December 6, 2016

14 Days of Love 2015

Febrary 2015
Jaxon 9, Jemma 3


On the first day of February we started 14 days of love!

The kids love it!
Untitled

Untitled

Day 1: I'm over the rainbow for you!
Untitled

Day 2: Happy Valentine's Day Sweet Tart
Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Day 3: You are cereal-ously a sweetheart, valentine!
Untitled

Day 4: You've wormed your way into your heart.
Untitled

Day 5: Say Cheez, Valentine
Untitled

Day 6: You're the Apple of my eye, Valentine!
Untitled

Day 7: Valentine, we're meant to bee friends!
Untitled

Day 8: I'm wheely glad we're friends.
Untitled

Day 9: You rock my socks off Valentine.
Untitled

Day 10: You blow my heart up!
Untitled

Day 11: Valentine, I'm Wild about You!
Untitled

Day 12: You're my favorite of the bunch!
Untitled

Day 13: Love is in the air!
Untitled

Day 14: You have a heart of gold!
Untitled

Valentine's Day!

Jemma's
Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Jaxon's
Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled





No comments:

Post a Comment