Thursday, November 12, 2009

Christmas Already

The other day we drove by our friend's house the Goods (Jaxon's preschool teacher) and they had their Christmas lights up outside. Jaxon was already bummed because I put up the Halloween decorations so he got really excited and said that we needed to go right home and put our decorations up. Blake was gone Monday and Tuesday to a reading conference so I was able to put it off until he got back. Then we had meetings and stuff the rest of the week so we told him not until next week. We did get out some lights to put up around a window in his room and that will keep him satisfied for now.
I don't really care that much but this week was just too busy and I've got a lot of decorations so if I get them out then I want to put them all up at once. I love Christmas so if we put them up early we'll get to enjoy them longer.

Today was Dad's Day at Jaxon's preschool so Blake got to go and talk about his job. Blake said Jaxon was super quiet and wouldn't talk in front of everyone about his dad. I wish I could have taken pictures but I had to work. Jaxon told me all about it when I got home today. His favorite part was that the kids dressed up as different professions and he had a football uniform on.

No comments:

Post a Comment