Saturday, November 7, 2009

Dancing

Last night Addison came over after school. Jaxon was so excited since he was sick earlier the week and wanted someone to play with. I was listening to music while cooking and they started dancing so I snatched some pics and video. It was so cute. Addison is 3 years older than Jaxon and is already training him up.



I'm not really sure where he learned it but I think he's caught a bit of Dancing with the Stars.

Jaxonism:
Jaxon woke up sick Tuesday night. He kept saying all day that his dreams made him sick. Also that he would be sick forever. He also ended up staying home Thursday so he missed his first day of school and a field trip - many, many tears for that.

1 comment:

  1. So cute. I guess we don't have to wonder if he feels the beat!!! Takes after his Dad...Granny

    ReplyDelete