Tuesday, March 16, 2010

When I was...

Yes I know I've been slacking. I am working hard over spring break to remember to take a lot of pictures so when I'm back home I'll have something to post so stay tuned. I actually do have some pictures that I just didn't upload before we left but oh well.

I thought I'd take this time to post about the new Jaxonism: When I was...
Jaxon is always telling us or asking us about stuff that he did when he was a baby, or 1, or 2, or 3.
Here's a few examples:
"Mom did I like broccoli when I was 3?"
"I haven't seen that movie since I've been 4."
"I only liked Handy Manny when I was 3."
Those are just a few. It's really cute because he has no concept of time like that but it's fun to watch him try to figure it out and reference times of his life. He's also trying to figure time out with Blake and I like, "Did you like this when you were a baby?" To him we are how old we are now or we were babies.

Sad to tell him that, "Sorry honey, I'm not positive how old you were but that's why I'm keeping a blog so we can look it up."

No comments:

Post a Comment