Friday, September 16, 2011

Bubbie Helping After Bath

When Jemma was born, Jaxon decided he wanted to be called Bubbie so that is who I am referring to. I'm so used to it now that I call him that even when Jemma isn't around sometimes.

Jaxon wants to help out with Jemma as much as he can. He's always telling me, "I need to hold her because I haven't yet today." He also does great changing diapers (with supervision). Lately he likes to help after bath. He does it all - put on the diaper, lotion, put on her pajamas, and comb her hair (even though we debate about how to comb her hair - difference of artistic opinion.) Jemma is so patient with Jaxon while he's trying to get it all together on her because she is quite the wiggle worm on the go.

Here's some pics I got one night.
Photobucket

Photobucket

She got away for a minute.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Combing her hair down. (Mommy likes it up and curly.)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ta Da - clean baby!
Photobucket

Photobucket

After mommy fixed her hair.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment