Thursday, September 22, 2011

Jemma's 4 Month Old Pooh Pics

As I was patting myself on the back for getting August caught up on the blog, I realized that I had posted about Labor Day Weekend and didn't have anything about Jaxon's first day of school which happened before that. I have a need to put this in chronological order - it's just the way my brain works - so this disturbed me. I realized between uploading photos to Photobucket and Facebook I somehow didn't get all of my pics uploaded on Photobucket to my August album. Then I panicked and thought maybe those photos were lost. But alas they are on my computer and I have them uploaded so I am going back to the beginning of August and then somehow it will catch up with my other posts. Sorry for the confusion but this probably really only bothers me.

Here are Jemma's 4 month old Pooh pics. She was being cute and Jaxon wanted in on the action so I have a lot of pics. I know you won't mind.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment