Wednesday, November 2, 2011

One Reason I'm Too Busy to Blog

Yes I have many excuses that I want to quit using and be more consistent on my blogging but that's not me or my life. Here is something that I was busy doing in September and the first 2 weekends in October.

Photobucket

I helped coach a 5th and 6th grade rec volleyball team. We only had 6 girls and 3 weekend we only had 5 girls. The weekend of the tournament we went in with a decent record. That day we had all 6 girls and had to play 4 games in pool play. They won all of them then we went into bracket play and had to play 3 games in a row and WON the tournament. There were lots of ups and downs for the season but the girls really pulled it off in the end. I'm so proud of them! I also had a great time with some really great family friends the Howies who were also coaches.

So that took up a bunch of Saturdays so there is one excuse down.

No comments:

Post a Comment