Saturday, November 5, 2011

Visiting the Farm

We took a quick trip in October to my parent's farm to see my brother sing in church. Of course I have other pictures of our stay but none of Dustin singing. I actually got to see it but not much longer after I had to take Jemma to the nursery. She was happy but was squealing really loud so after awhile I took her to the back.

Grandma and the kids.
Photobucket

Hard to get a good one of everybody.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Apparently when you're in first grade you have to give bunny ears in photos.
Photobucket

Jaxon painting in Grandma's studio. He loves drawing and painting and just creating. My mom has all that stuff because she paints. I am kind of creative but I guess the artistic gene skips a generation. And of course Blake is very artistic.
Photobucket
Still need to take a pic of the final product.

Photobucket

Jaxon entertaining us as usual.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Jemma with Grandpa.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love pictures of my babies in just their diapers. Jemma looks kind of out of it here though.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment