Sunday, May 27, 2012

Jemma's First Haircut

About a week after Jemma's birthday she had her first haircut. Our friend, Monica Ross, did it. She looks so cute but it was kind of sad to say goodbye to the baby look. We cut this one long lock on the back that was so cute that she had since she was born that kept getting longer so I kept it.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Look how long.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

She's reaching for food. As long as I kept food in her she was great. I brought some cheerios but when I ran out she got mad so I found some chocolate that had to do.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The after. So cute!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I don't remember what she was pissed about but love that face!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment