Sunday, July 14, 2013

New Overhang

I was surprised that before harvest the guys built us an overhang! My parents had two of them that fell in and the company replaced them. So the guys took the parts from the 2 that fell in and built us a new one. (I think that's how it went. They'll let me know if I'm wrong.) I'm so glad to not have to worry about hail on our vehicles now.

I really wasn't expecting to get anything until right before school started but harvest was late this year so they had time.
 photo file_zpsb289f298.jpg

 photo file_zps1c46d4a3.jpg

 photo file_zpsb84f100f.jpg

 photo file_zps2c55c495.jpg

Jemma's favorite part was getting in the back of Daddy's truck and watching. For awhile she wanted to get in the back everytime we went outside.
 photo file_zps77f1da48.jpg

 photo file_zpsbd4bdb05.jpg

 photo file_zps7d197a68.jpg

 photo file_zps55ec56a7.jpg

 photo file_zpsdf04c536.jpg

 photo file_zpsa8c66a49.jpg

They got it done in about 2 days. I haven't got a finished picture yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment