Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Kiss the Cook

When we were painting the kitchen Jaxon found my apron (that I never wear) and wanted to try it on. I had to fold it up to fit him. I stupidly forgot to take a picture of the back since he was just wearing underwear at the time.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Things have been really busy getting into the swing teaching school for Mommy and Daddy and Jaxon going to Daycare and Preschool. Also coaching junior high football for Daddy. He actually has a lot of kids out this year which is a first for him since he's been here. Not much else to report. Jaxon still loves Preschool and so far is doing pretty well. He has impressed his teacher with his coloring skills. He has been into coloring since he was 2 1/2. We'll see if he gets his Daddy's artistic talents but I was told I was quite the colorer back in the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment