Saturday, February 12, 2011

My First 29th Birthday

February 7 was my last birthday in my 20's or as my dad put it my first 29th birthday. My parents and grandparents stayed after Jaxon's Homecoming duties so we celebrated my birthday Saturday, February 5. We went to Sublette and went bowling. Jaxon was so excited to go bowling but he quickly decided Wii bowling was better. They have this little dragon things kids can use to roll the ball down to make it easier which helped. We didn't have bumpers since Jaxon was the only one who should use them (even though I'm sure everyone could use them.) The dragon helped but was hard to gauge where it would go.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

With Granny and Papa.
Photobucket

Photobucket

With Grandma and Granpda.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment