Saturday, March 19, 2011

Jemma's Baby Shower

On Tuesday, March 1 some of the teachers held a baby shower for me and 2 others that are pregnant and due right around the same time. I felt so bad for everyone having to buy 3 gifts at the same time. They did a great job with all the work they had to do with 3 and it looked fantastic. It was held in the grade school cafeteria after school. Again, I didn't really want to be in pictures but I did for the memories so I guess I'll share. I especially hate being photographed pregnant next to these 2 skinny first time moms but what are you going to do.

Jemma's table full of gifts. The support we got was amazing!
Photobucket

Photobucket

The adorable diaper cake! We each got one.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Jaxon was excited he got to attend. Here is waiting with Blake and his friend Derek whose mom also works at the school.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

They had a different cupcake frosting color for each of us that went with the theme to our baby's room. Mine were the purple ones.
Photobucket

The preggos:
Photobucket

I don't have a picture but Jaxon did a great job of bringing presents to me and helping me open them. He had a great time and even got a few presents of his own from those that thought he needed something also.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment