Monday, March 28, 2011

Ranch is the New Ketchup

When I was little I used ketchup on almost everything to make it taste better - grilled cheese, macaroni and cheese, scrambled eggs, sandwiches, hamburgers, hot dogs, etc... For Jaxon it is all about the Ranch. He will dip about anything in it. It works for me as long as he eats it. When I see him at lunch at school there is always ranch all over it no matter what they've had. The weirdest one I think is bacon. He loves having bacon and dipping it in ranch.
So here's a short list of what I can think off the top of my head he dips in ranch so I can remember when he's older. Some are normal and some are a little strange.
Cooked broccoli, bacon, french fries, cucumbers, carrots, sandwiches, chips, then there's all the stuff at school I don't see that he dips it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment