Tuesday, February 14, 2012

The Face

Jemma has been doing this face lately.

Photobucket

She just opens her mouth in this huge smile with no sound coming out of it. (No sound is a nice break.) She is so cute when she does this. Every time she does something new I always wonder where she got it from. I think this one is from Daddy. I hope to get some more good pictures of her with "the face".

Here are some other pics when I was trying to catch it.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Playing with Jer Bear.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Jaxon loves Jer Bear.
Photobucket

Jaxonism:
"Jer Bear" is my brother Dustin's friend, Jeremy, who was at the farm last summer helping my brother work on his place when we were there helping with harvest. We got to spend a lot of time with him and Jaxon and him became best buds. The other day we were in the car playing 20 questions and I picked Jeremy for Jaxon to pick. I was giving him some hints and I told him that he was Uncle D's friend. When I told him who it was he said, "Mom he is not just Uncle D's friend. You may call him a friend, mom, but I call him family."

Jaxon and I somehow were talking about fire and when we had the fire near Satanta last year and had to evacuate. We were saying we were lucky and we know one family that lost their home and how sad that was. I was saying how sad it would be too lose all their stuff but at least everyone was safe. Jaxon agreed and then it hit him, "Did they lose all their jewelry?" What a fashionista!

No comments:

Post a Comment