Sunday, February 26, 2012

My 30th Birthday

February 7 I turned 30! Wow it has gone fast! The age doesn't really bother me I just can't believe that I'm at 30 already. It's gone sooo fast! I always say I could be older. You know when I'm older I'm going to look back and think, "Geez only 30. That is so young!" So it's really all relative.

My birthday was on a Tuesday so I spend my real birthday at school. I made a red velvet cake and shared with my kids. I did receive some beautiful flowers from my parents. I have a picture on my Ipad but I just now realized I don't have a picture from my phone. I'll have to work on getting that picture off my Ipad.

I told Blake what I really wanted for my birthday was a party so that's what we did on Saturday, February 11. We were able to use our friend's, the Howies, shop for the party. My parents, grandparents, and brother (along with his girlfriend) all came out for my party along with a lot of friends from Satanta. The bad thing about a birthday in February is that there are sicknesses going around and it is really busy. I was a little concerned that not many would be able to show up but it ended up being quite a few and we had a blast! I tried to make myself actually be in the pictures with people because I'm not very good at doing that but since it was my birthday I figured I needed to show I was there. It was a great birthday with many more to come! Here's to a new decade!

With Granny and the special glass she got for me for the night.
Photobucket

Jaxon picked out some jewelry for me that I wore to the party. He did a really good job. In fact I almost bought the ring a few times that he picked out.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

There are my flowers in the window.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My brother with the tiara he got me. (Inside joke from Big Bang Theory.)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Silly pic.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Granny and Papa
Photobucket

Erica
Photobucket

Mom
Photobucket

Brother (Dustin)
Photobucket

Renacting the weird photo the photographer made us take for my wedding with the addition of the tiara.
Photobucket

Dad
Photobucket

Chip and Jared
Photobucket

Leanne
Photobucket

Photobucket

John, Jill, and Jemma. (Jemma was supposed to be with the babysitter with the other kids but she was starting to get a cold and was bawling the whole time with the babysitter so Blake went to get her.)
Photobucket

Notice the purple number 30 jersey! That was a gift from Blake he gave me in high school. It had a 30 on it because that was my basketball number and it had my name on it so I wore it for awhile that night.

Ashton
Photobucket

Monica
Photobucket

Aubrey
Photobucket

Not sure? Chip, Jill and Jared
Photobucket

Now add Ashton.
Photobucket

Photobucket

My Dairy Queen ice cream cake.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Blake and I.
Photobucket

Brent cutting the cake.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My brother singing a funny birthday song.
Photobucket

Dance Party!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Whew! So much fun! Can't wait to do it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment