Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Valentine's Day

I recently got into Pinterest I've found tons of neat ideas. I'll never get to all of them but it's fun to imagine. I found lots of great ideas for Valentine's Day. The hard part was picking out only a few to do.

Here it goes:
First off here are these cute ipod Valentines that I actually found last year on the internet and Jaxon decided to give them this year. I wrapped heart candies in construction paper then printed off the playlist and scroll wheel. Then wrapped mini Reese's in aluminum foil and used string as the cord. Click here for the link.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

All done!
Photobucket

Photobucket

All ready to go to school.
Photobucket

Here are the Valentine's, Blake and I made for our classes. Link
Photobucket

Photobucket

These are the Valentine's for the kids at Jemma's daycare. Goldfish that says, "Will you o'fishally be mine?" Link
Photobucket

This is Jaxon's big Valentine card with candy. I sent Blake on this one. He's more creative and it took something off of my list.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here are the headbands I made for Jemma and the other 2 little girls at Jemma's daycare. Link
Photobucket

Jemma's card and Valentine gift.
Photobucket

This is Blake's Valentine from me. Again another idea from Pinterest that was so easy. Donuts with a sign that says, "Donut you Know I Love You a Hole Bunch!"
Photobucket

Photobucket

Jaxon getting his Valentine. He loved the big poster card!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Unfortunately, Jemma was sick on Valentine's Day! I stayed home with her - a huge pain to make sub plans for on a holiday.
Photobucket

I made heart pancakes for Jaxon. I was out of red food dye so he picked green.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Feeling a little better.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment