Wednesday, March 21, 2012

More In Jemma's PJs

Yes I love babies in just their diaper but I also love them in their PJs! I just think they're so cute! So here are of Jemma at night after her bath then the next morning. And yes I have these many pictures of Jaxon at this age also.

Photobucket

This is an activity box that was Jaxon's. WE just brought it up from downstairs. Jemma loves it! Some people may think that being second sucks because of the hand me downs but I think it's pretty awesome for Jemma. It's like Christmas or her birthday every month or so when we bring out "new" toys for her that were Jaxon's. Plus she gets new toys and clothes from grandparents so as the first child I think it is a pretty sweet deal!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Jemma is standing up all the time now! Also practicing her walking a lot.
Photobucket

Jemma falls down on purpose then just laughs! It's funny but she doesn't look behind her.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment