Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Real Men Get Pedicures

I decided to get a pedicure since I haven't had one in awhile and it is sandal wearing weather and Jaxon wanted to get one with me. I figured why not. He throws such fits when we cut his toenails or fingernails so when he opted to let someone else do it I was all for it.

I am proud of him for making his own choices even though Blake teased him it was for girls. He stood up for himself and said that it would feel good when they massage it and daddy should get one too. The people in the store were impressed also. He even had a guy give him a pedicure and he was teasing him but Jaxon didn't let it bother him at all. The lady doing my pedicure kept saying how good he was and that he was the first boy they had. She thought it was cool.

Photobucket

He wasn't really into the massaging chair. Since he is small it hit him in funny places.
Photobucket

Photobucket

The only problem is now he wants one every time I go. So my once in awhile splurge might be more expensive now. I might have to sneak out!

No comments:

Post a Comment