Sunday, March 18, 2012

Spring Break Short Getaway

This past week has been spring break. We have had wonderful, awesome weather. We keep saying that it feels like summer and not just spring break. It has actually energized me to finish out the year and enjoy my class.

We decided to take a quick trip with a bunch of friends from Satanta and my parents to Wichita for a night. One of our friends, Leanne, was turning 40 so it was a perfect time for a getaway. We had a wonderful time and I made sure to pack my camera in my purse so I'd get some picks but this is all I got:

Jaxon playing around in the luggage rack ready to leave!
Photobucket

Photobucket

And one of my mom and Jemma.
Photobucket

I know, lame right! The problem was we were running around eating, meeting together, getting Jaxon pool time, and shopping that sometimes I forgot then other times when I thought of it I didn't have my purse. When traveling with a baby (especially when you forget the stroller) it is easier to condense to one bag so a lot of the time I grabbed my wallet and phone and put it in the diaper bag then forgot the camera.

Anyway, we had a great time with family and friends regardless of no photo evidence!

No comments:

Post a Comment