Friday, January 9, 2015

End of School Year 13-14

The year went really fast as always. Here are a few pics.

This was from the end of the year AR party. Since it was warmer we did some fun outside games. I was in charge of the water brigade and took a few snaps.
Untitled

Untitled

Here are some photos of the kids helping me while I was cleaning up my classroom at the end of the year.
Untitled

Here they are playing nice together.
Untitled

Jason with his teacher Miss S the last day of school.
Untitled

Here is the first day to compare.
 photo file_zpse47ca9b6.jpg

Can't believe my baby is already done with Third Grade!
Untitled

Untitled

My sweet Kindergarteners! Yes I cried again but not as bad. Kindergarten is making me soft.
Untitled

Jaxon going up for his certificate. He made all A's for the whole year!
Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Jaxon's gift to his teacher. Thanks for helping me grow!
Untitled

These were for the his Music and PE teachers. I've been soda-lighted to have you for my teacher this year.
Untitled

Untitled

His picture with Daddy on the last day. We took it after school because Blake always leaves before we're ready.
Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

His pose by the door.
Untitled

Last day of Third Grade.
Untitled

First day of Third Grade.
 photo file_zps0181a3b2.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment