Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Shopping!

We have learned that Jemma is quite the shopper! One weekend in May my mom wanted to go to a Farmer's Market in Wichita so we decided to make a girls day trip out of it with my Granny too. We got really early to get to the Farmer's Market at a good time since it is 2 hours away. My mom wanted to leave the farm at 7 so I had to leave Lewis by 6:45. I decided to just get myself ready and take Jemma in her jammies and bring some clothing options since she HAS to have options and can't be just told what to wear. She got up ok and fell back to sleep. When we got there and I tried to dress her she wasn't having any of it. She wanted to go shopping for new clothes and just wear her jammies into the store. It took some convincing (and tears) to get her to understand that we weren't getting clothes first anyway and she couldn't go into the store in her pajamas.

Little stinker!
Untitled

She's wearing my jacket because for some reason I forgot to grab on for her.

Here we are getting ready at the Farmer's Market. Mom brought a cooler. Notice Jemma is pushing the stroller I so smartly grabbed. She did ride a little but not much.
Untitled

Untitled

We went clothes shopping afterwards, got pedicures, and even did a quick trip to Lowes plus some fun girl eating restaurants. Jemma did really awesome! In fact, when we ate supper right before leaving she was mad that we weren't doing more shopping while the rest of us were exhausted! I was not that good when I was little at shopping. I've got a little shopper on my hands!

No comments:

Post a Comment