Saturday, January 3, 2015

Mother's Day 2014

We met Blake's parents plus on of their friends from Pratt and my family at Mulligans after church to eat.
Untitled

Untitled

I had my class make these oven mitts with their handprints for Mother's Day. It says Mommy's helping hands. I decided to make some for the special mom's in our lives, just changed the names.
IMG_0896_2


My mom with her gift from us.
Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Mamaw
Untitled

Jaxon helping open. We made a frame with words that described each mother - Grandma, Mamaw, and Granny. I found a website that let you decide on a shape, color, and which words were bigger. The kids painted the frames.
Untitled

Untitled

Me opening my special Mother's necklace from Etsy.
Untitled

Untitled

An infinity symbol with a J on 2 hearts.
Untitled

And a special mug from Shutterfly.
Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

I believe Jemma took this photo of Papaw.
Untitled

Untitled

A little late to get my Mother's Day photo. Jemma fell asleep on the way home from the restaurant. Oh well!
Untitled

Untitled

She was really heavy like that.
Untitled

Untitled

Granny was gone that weekend so we took her gift down to her when she got back.
Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment