Thursday, June 25, 2009

Bonfire!

All guys love fire! That is my conclusion after watching the guys in high school be pyromaniacs and burn the seats in the bus and still seeing Blake get excited around fire and blowing things up. My dad is that way too. So Jaxon definitely has that fascination but I've tried to drill it into him the dangers. My parents have a pit and old woods stumps around it that we use for bonfires. At the end of May, my mom had some scrapbooking friends visiting from Canada and Colorado so we had a bonfire their last day. I don't really like marshmallows but I love S'mores! My brother was home then too so you can see Blake and him enjoying the fire too.
Jaxon didn't like roasting the marshamallows but he got really good at taking them off with the graham crackers. The only problem was he kept setting them down in the dirt so we couldn't use them.

Helping Grandpa get it ready.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

With Uncle D
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Helping Grandma and Grandpa
Photobucket

All the Supplies
Photobucket

Helping Papa
Photobucket

Watching Granny
Photobucket

This is a picture of Jaxon with his tree at the farm. My parents found it as a new seedling growing when Jaxon was born so they moved it and now is his tree so we can see it grow with him.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I love the tree idea! And, speaking of pyros- have you read my blog at all! :) Shawn trying to burn our backyard and worse yet, Zach and Logan starting a fire in Logan's closet because the had fun lighting and blowing out the matches! Ah. . . . boys and fire. Glad I'm not the only one dealing with the smoke! :)

    ReplyDelete