Sunday, June 28, 2009

Ladybug Love

So I was looking through my pictures this past month and found some of Jaxon with a ladybug. He loves ladybugs this year (instead of being scared of them). We've seen quite a few in our yard and at the pool. We were playing outside with some friends over and they were finding ladybugs so Jaxon brought it over and wanted me to take a picture. I did my best but he kept moving around so I had to hold his hand steady. A little bit after that one of his friends, Kaylee, took it and drowned it so Jaxon came over bawling saying that it was his buddy. Fortunately there were many others around to be his buddy for a little bit until he got tired of it.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We are all exhausted from harvest but it is going pretty fast compared to previous years. We are on day 6 and will probably be done tomorrow if things go well (knock on wood - Yes farmers are superstitious!) We are getting ready for Jaxon's birthday which is June 30 on Tuesday but will celebrate on Sunday, July 5 which is my Papa's birthday. We also have a family reunion on the 4th so hopefully we'll get to make it back to Satanta real quick before all that to check on things but we'll take it day by day.

No comments:

Post a Comment