Thursday, June 18, 2009

Zoo again

This weekend Blake, Jaxon and I all came back from the farm so Blake could have his last time in Satanta for awhile because harvest will start soon. We promised Jaxon that we would take him to the zoo so we took him Sunday, June 14. He really enjoyed it and his favorite this time were the elephants. It was overcast while we were there but since we'd had a lot of rain (for out here) it was kind of humid which is my least favorite kind of weather. I'm used to dry heat. Here are some pics of Jaxon enjoying the zoo.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Jaxonism:
We told him that we didn't bring a stroller or anything so he's have to walk on his own at the zoo and if he whined we would go home. He replied, "But my knees are killing me!" When I asked him where he heard that he said Grandpa. So I had to explain he was too young for his knees to be killing him. He still said during the walk that his legs were killing him so we would sit on the bench for a little then we could go again.

Enjoying a treat on the way home.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment: