Friday, June 5, 2009

Hair Obsession

Jaxon has always had a long hair obsession. (Typical guy!) I can't remember how young he was when he started telling me, "Mommy, I want your hair down." Which was usually accompanied with put your glasses on too. As soon as he could talk he was telling me that. When my hair is long, I usually end up with it in a pony tail so it's not like I wore it down all the time. My hair was getting pretty long for me then in October or so I cut it about chin length. When I came home I asked him if he liked my hair and he instantly said, "Put your hair down Mommy!" I told him that it was down and he started crying.
He even was thinking about "dumping" one of "girlfriends" (he has many) when she got her hair cut - only about chin length.
I don't know if it is all the times that I would get up with him in the middle of the night or first thing in the morning and I would have my hair down (a mess) and my glasses on but that has always been his favorite way to see Mommy. I should take it as a compliment since that is when I think I look the worst and he thinks I'm the most beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment