Thursday, April 2, 2009

Benny and the Jets

One of Jaxon's favorite songs right now is Benny and the Jets. He started liking it because one day I was watching the movie 27 Dresses and they sing this song. Ever since then if I am flipping and pass by it, we have to see if it is time for them to sing Benny and the Jets so we can watch. Since he loves it now and who knows how long that will last so I downloaded it on my ipod. Today we were rocking out to it while we made one of Jaxon's favorites macaroni & cheese and hot dogs. He loves to help me cook. Hopefully that will continue so he can cook when he grows up since it's not my favorite thing to do.
Other favs right now:
Jaxon's Playlist
- So What by Pink
- I like to Move It from Madagascar
- AllStar from Shrek
- All songs from Cars (He was rocking on with the karaoake and microphone the other night but I didn't have the camera ready. I'll try to catch it.)
- More than a Feeling by Boston

No comments:

Post a Comment