Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter


Sorry this is late getting up. I have been in a procrastinating mood since this weekend. It just felt like summer time going to the Royals game that I've been really resistant to get back into the groove. Oh well, not much time left.
We got back from the Royals game Saturday and started prepping for Easter by going down to Granny's and making candy suckers from a kit I got from Wal-Mart. They were really easy and cute. Jaxon enjoyed it for awhile then he said, "Mommy I want to watch you do it." Which translates to "I'm over this." I always enjoy baking at Granny's because that is what I did as a kid. The pictures you see of Jaxon standing on Granny's chairs are some of the exact same pictures of me as a kid (same chairs even).
Sunday was really wet so we didn't have our traditional Easter egg hunt. After church we went with my parents, grandparents, and Blake's parents to Mulligans to eat. Jaxon got golf clubs and a bag from Mamaw and Papaw (Blake's parents). I was just telling Blake he needed something like that. Jaxon got ahold of my camera and started taking pictures. He actually does a good job because Grandma taught him a long time ago with her nice camera how to center the people in it. He went a little picture crazy and was taking pictures of the floor, his shoes, the lights, etc.. He actually gets that from my mom because she is always taking pictures of things like that for her scrapping business - www.e-scapeandscrap.net
We were tired from the busy weekend so we didn't color eggs Sunday. Instead we enjoyed a lazy, rainy day before heading home.

No comments:

Post a Comment