Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Jaxon's Magic Trick

Last night, I was sitting in the chair and Jaxon said he wanted to show me a magic trick. He went into his room and got a penny and told me to hold it behind my ear. I did and then he said, "Why mommy what's behind your ear?" Then he takes it from my hand and says, "Look you had a penny behind your ear." Apparently this is from some movie he saw. I can't remember seeing it but he only has to see it once to remember it.

We were busy getting ready for our Sunday School classes garage sale after school today. We have a bunch of stuff and all did some shopping of our own. It is always fun to find some garage sale treasure. Jaxon found some new toys he was exciting about. All of the kids were busy playing with "new" old toys. Of course the second you take them home they lose all their appeal. It's a lot of work but our class always has a good time together and it always feels good to accomplish something instead of just sitting around saying, "Someone should..."

No comments:

Post a Comment