Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Dustin's Graduation

Photobucket
The Two Grads

Another late post: my brother's graduation. My brother Dustin graduated 2 Sundays ago May 18. After my cousin Tyler's high school graduation, Sunday was my brother's college graduation from KU. It is always interesting to see how different graduation ceremonies are. At KU the big deal is to walk through the bell tower, down the hill into the stadium. They told me that they do not say everyone's names which I thought would make it quicker - WRONG! Walking down the hill took 1 1/2 hours! Thank goodness ceremony only took 30 minutes. It was a fairly nice day but the sun was out so we got umbrella's so we wouldn't get sunburned. It had been really cloudy the week before so I totally didn't think about sunscreen. Jaxon made a little tent by laying a blanket on the ground and putting umbrellas over him. We're all proud of my brother Dustin! Congratulations - time for the real world!


Here are the pics. The little girl Jaxon is playing with is my first cousin Aidan. They always have a lot of fun together and I'm glad he has someone his age to play with.

No comments:

Post a Comment