Sunday, May 3, 2009

The Three Bears

I mentioned awhile ago I was starting a Fairy Tale unit with my students. We are getting ready to wrap it up this week with a big Fairy Tale Ending party on Friday. Here is something we did at the end of the week when we did activities with Goldilocks and the Three Bears. Since I can't post pics of my students so I don't get in any trouble, I brought these bear ears for Jaxon to make. He did a really good job cutting too. He did the straight parts and I did the rounded. I haven't been working with him on it but I was surprised.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Here are the Bear Cupcakes I made for my kids. We ate them with the 5th graders while we watched the Powerpoints they made together about different kinds of bears.
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Jaxon...you did so good with the sissors. You will be a good kindergartner before too long! Cole...the cupcakes are so cute....they will love them I'm sure! granny

    ReplyDelete