Thursday, May 28, 2009

Ups and Downs

Jaxon is doing better with his behavior - sort of. I think maybe I'm getting better at handling it. He actually does decent at VBS preschool if I stay away from him and let others deal with him. He did really well yesterday and got to have a friend over. Today was rougher though but all the kids were a little more wild for some reason. Even though it is Thursday since we started Tuesday it was our third day and like "hump day" (Wednesday) which is usually like this at school.
I do have some good pictures from VBS but I am too tired and lazy to go downstairs and download them then put them on the blog. Sorry - I'll get to it.
I know there are some funny Jaxonisms but I can't think of them. I try to write them down as I go but it just doesn't always happen.
Two more days of VBS so pray all goes well.
Also, Blake came home late last night. He is working at my parent's farm this summer so we will be back and forth. He is back to work on fixing the fence that was a casualty in the attempt to get a patio - another blog. Also we are having a retirement party for a teacher/friend on Saturday that should be fun - no kids! I love 'em but it is always good to have a break.

No comments:

Post a Comment