Sunday, May 17, 2009

Yes, that was my son!

Jaxon is gassy! So if there is ever a question then yes it is him. All our friends and family know how loud he is and his great "talent" with burping and farting. (I'm so proud.) We were in Sublette with Kings eating at Mama Mo's and Jaxon let out a huge burp which of course got everyone there laughing. The high school students were clearly impressed with such a great sound coming out of such a little guy so I guess I should be proud. He sees no need to stop when everyone around him seems to enjoy it so much. If you ever happen to miss his farting he will proudly let you know. We were in the car and I heard a little toot and asked him if he farted. He matter of factly said, "Yeah, it was me." So now everyone knows there is no question who it was - put your money on Jaxon.
It's funny how all these people laugh now but will be repulsed when he is older and doing this as a kid that is very disrespectful. Hopefully we can get him trained to not do it by then even if people laugh. Because you know it is only going to get smellier!
Jaxonism: (Can't remember if I put this already or not)
ibrite = Sprite

We are busy in Lawrence this weekend with 2 graduations so more to come on that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment