Thursday, May 7, 2009

Will you still do this when you're older?

It was hard to clean when Jaxon was little because someone had to watch him or he'd get into something. Now that he is older I thought it would be easier but of course not. Now he wants to "help". Which is great but it slows me down and there are some things he doesn't do right so then I have to go over them. I want him to learn and start learning now so I have to make myself let him do some. I just keep remembering when I really wanted to learn how to vacuum by myself and mow the lawn by myself and my parents telling me, "You won't want to do this when you're older and we want you to do it!" This was so true. I wanted to be so grown up and when I got there I was like, "This sucks!" So I am now wondering when that point will happen with Jaxon and am attempting to appreciate his "help" now when he wants to give it.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here are some pics of Jaxon in his tent. We got it for him on his 2nd birthday but it got put away and we recently got it out. Here is watching TV in it and he has taken naps and slept in it every night this week. I don't think he has his mama's claustrophobia problems at all! (We need some with him wearing his "Warren" helmet.)

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment