Monday, May 25, 2009

Tyler's Graduation

So I'm over a week late posting this but at least it is getting up sometime. Last Saturday, May 16 was my cousin Tyler's graduation from high school. I come from a class of 15 so you can imagine how different it is to attend a graduation that has to be held in Kemper Arena. You can see from the pics how many grads there were. The bulk of the ceremony was just saying everyone's names. I don't think I got any pics but as soon as they started calling students names the grads got out blow up balls and toys and started hitting them around to each other. Everyone laughed but the teacher's made a big deal of going and getting them from the students. I could have told them since I teach first grade that if they would have just let them do it then it would have quit sooner but they made it a better game by going after them. Each time they would get them taken away new ones would pop up from nowhere. One teacher literally tackled a student. It made it more enteraining for me since I only knew one student and was sitting there waiting for it to get over.
Congratulations Tyler! We're proud of you!



By the way if you think you can spot him - Tyler has a yellow sticker on his hat.

No comments:

Post a Comment