Friday, May 22, 2009

Preschool Already?

Time has flown and this summer Jaxon will be 4 so that means he will get to start preschool next year. Monday, May 18th was the Open House to go and get information about what it is all about. Jaxon is excited to go to school because a lot of his friends go and Mommy and Daddy go every day. I just hope he behaves well. Being a teacher, that is my fear that I will have "that kid" in school. The hardest kids are not the ones that are lower academically but the bad behavior kids that know better and can do it if they really try. I hope Jaxon is not "that kid". Of course, I want him to be smart and do well academically but I'm really not as concerned about that. (Hopefully I'm not eating my words later.) I am anxious to see how he will do so we'll know if he'll be ready for Kindergarten the next year or not. Since he's a summer birthday (and a boy) he may not be ready which is OK too.

Here is Jaxon sitting in the chair listening. (Actually he was looking around talking to friends while we tried to teach him to sit and listen to his teacher.)
Photobucket

Here is his teacher next year, Miss Brandee. Sorry it's not the best pic Brandee but I don't have any of you looking at the camera.
Photobucket

Checking out the room and playing with friends.
Photobucket
Photobucket

He hadn't seen Clara (the girl hugging him) that day because we were coming back from graduations so I guess they missed each other. They go to daycare together.
Photobucket

Here is the blog for the preschool so when it starts you can keep up.
www.simplygoodpreschool.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment