Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Quick Update

Yes I know I haven't posted anything but things have been super crazy for us at the end of the school year and beginning of summer. Here's the quick version:
- Blake's appendix taken out
- trying to finish up the school year
- Jaxon's Preschool graduation
- field trip with emergency run to basement on way back because of Tornado warning
- trying to finish up the school year
- Blake in hospital for 3 days because of infection
- finish up the school year
- Vacation Bible School
- working on the farm
- water in basement
- dealing with water damage to carpet


So anyway you get the picture. I probably won't be putting up many posts since the water in the basement has caused us to get rid of some carpet and move things including the computer that I put pictures onto so no pictures. Also we're getting ready to start harvest and Blake and I will both be busy for that. Good news though - the doctor just said today that Blake is released and able to work and his wound should be able to heal now! Yeah!
I will try to catch up on blogs at some point. I really don't like to post without pictures but I might put up the posts and then add the pictures later.
Sorry!

Jaxon's Playlist:
Justin Bieber songs - I had to put this on the blog so years later when he denies liking Justin Bieber we have proof.
Hey, Soul Sister by Train - He LOVES this song! I personally didn't like it as well until I heard Jaxon singing it so now of course I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment