Sunday, July 25, 2010

Jaxon's Birthday Part 1

Jaxon turned 5 on June 30! We had just finished up harvest the Saturday before. We went down to Pratt, Kansas on his birthday at Lemon Park. We had pizza, drinks and cake. It was actually really nice weather for summer and we had one of those overhangs all to ourself and there is lots of shade there also. My parents, grandparents, brother, and his friend Jeremy who is working on the house went down with us to meet Blake's parents. Jaxon hit the jackpot of course. He wanted a Toy Story theme so I made him a cake to the best of my abilities with the picture he had in mind. It amazes me but he knew exactly which picture of Buzz and Woody he wanted. When I found one that had both but looked a little easier to make on a cake, he instantly knew it wasn't the same.

For some reason I took the best pictures of the cake on my phone. Sometimes I forget which ones I've taken on which. Oh Well!
The cake:
Photobucket

A mouse got into it! (or little fingers)
Photobucket

The loot:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

He put on his own candles.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Obviously my mom has a good one of the cake I need to get.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We had to try out the new baseball stuff after cake.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We finally got Buzz out of his packaging.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment