Sunday, November 18, 2012

Carving Pumpkins 2012

Jaxon picked out the pumpkin face to carve this year. We did pretty good in our new smaller space. You don't realize how "large" you live until you're forced to go smaller. (Maybe that will help my waist line!)

Photobucket


Photobucket

This is how Jemma helped - crying for her boots.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I actually kept the pumpkin seeds and cooked them this year. I took them to school for my student's to try and Jaxon loved them!
Photobucket

Then Jemma helped by having a snack and supervising.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Eating Daddy's chili.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Done!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Jaxonisms:
(Can't remember which ones I did so ignore the repeats.)
"Why do you got to point at me?"

On Alcoholism (must have been a topic at school). "I don't want to have too much when I am older. I will just have one a day."

"Fourthlips" - Jaxon's assumption of what comes after triplets.

One thing we've had to get used to in Lewis is being close to the train. It used to wake him up every time and he'd run to our room but he's better now. Here's our favorite reaction, "Good grief dad, that was the loudest train I have ever heard in my life!"

Jemmaisms:
Jemma has grown so much and is doing new stuff every day that I feel I can't keep up. She is talking a lot right now and putting together two to three word phrases.
Example: brush teeth, come here, right now, I Love You!, I sorry, I hungry, I want you, more juice, and many more. You can see she is just a sponge right now and copies everything we do so we have to be careful.

She is also copying when Bubbie playfully hits except she hits hard. Poor Jaxon gets the brunt of it even when she's playing. She has also hit or thrown when mad which has landed her in time out a few times.

She still has her shoe and purse obsession. She has new boots that she often requests to wear. So far she only request shoes but I can just imagine the outfits she will want to put together.

She's very loving right now and is getting good at giving hugs and kisses. Especially when she says she is sorry with her sad face then kisses you.

She loves to feed our dog, Boots, with Daddy when he gets home.

Jaxon has had some friends over lately and when they play the Wii she gets right in there with her "special" (broken) remote to play with them. She thinks she is one of the boys.

She likes to pretend play tea and dollhouse. She also plays with her babies, feeds them and wraps them in a blanket. Lately Jaxon has got out his batcave and she has had a blast playing with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment