Monday, March 30, 2015

Picnic on the Hill and Pool

One day we went to the Kinsley pool and had a picnic on the hill across from it. On the top of the little hill (or mound) is a cement top. I remember as a kid when I was in Preschool having a picnic there with my class and I thought it was so cool. It was fun to get to do it with my kids and they thought it was special also even though it is a pretty simple thing.

Eating time!
Untitled

Untitled

It was windy and sunny which makes it hard to smile for pictures.
Untitled

Untitled

Then we went to the pool which was their favorite part.
Jemma in the baby pool.
Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

We went over to the big pool.
Untitled

Jaxon found some kids to play with. He definitely doesn't have my shyness.
Untitled

Untitled

Untitled





No comments:

Post a Comment