Sunday, September 6, 2015

August 2014 Snapshots

Random pics from August 2014.

Enjoying the last of the summer in Grandma's pool.
Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

My bumblebee! Playing with Grandma's photo props.
Untitled

Untitled

Trying to get an action shot.
Untitled

Untitled

Zonked!
Untitled

Gotta love her style!
Untitled

IMG_2312_2

My mom made me dresses when I was little, so I mentioned she should make one for Jemma. Somehow it ended up with me helping her make it and I never learned to sew!
IMG_2312_2

Jaxon working on a scrapbook. I got him this awhile ago to make from our Colorado skiing trip in 2012.
Untitled

Jaxon just came to me one day in this get up. He is dressed at Dipper from Gravity Falls.
Untitled

Untitled

I love his creativity!
Untitled

This is Jemma's outfit. Underwear and bags. Mmmmm......
Untitled

The guys performing at church. Blake on drums and Dustin on guitar.
Untitled

Untitled

Jaxon using my old Karate top as a lapcoat to be a scientist.
Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Jemma and Granny plaing with make-up at Granny's house.
Untitled

Going through some clothes a friend gave us. I love hand me downs! Of course Jemma had to approve everything so anything she didn't want, we passed on.
Untitled

Park time.
Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Doing a crazy ice bucket challenge for my brother. Boys!
Untitled

Untitled

Cuddling Granny
Untitled

Reading with Daddy. Don't worry, he does that a lot with his face when I take his pic.
IMG_2428_2

Untitled




No comments:

Post a Comment